How to Cultivate Fervent Love at the Heart of the Local Church: 1 Peter 4:7-11

I first gave this message in French at a women's retreat with FLAMME (the women's ministry of the Quebec Baptist Association).  I attempted to record it on my phone, but the recording was interrupted when a call came in from my sweet husband at home with our two girls, who was looking for but couldn't find the salad dressing. :D  I learned my lesson and switched my phone to airplane mode the second time I taught.  That time it was in English at a ladies' tea at one of our partnering churches, Newcastle Fellowship Baptist Church.  Please excuse the occasional pauses in the flow of my message, as I was giving a PowerPoint Presentation that accompanied it.  If you listen to it and have any feedback, I'd love to hear it.  Thanks!

Comments